Barton Reading and Spelling System For Dyslexia
Orton-Gillingham influenced, California Department of Education approved, and scientifically tested, the Barton Reading & Spelling System is truly a unique and comprehensive curriculum. Barton was designed for students with dyslexia but is beneficial for any student requiring a methodical and predictable approach to decoding and encoding, as well as reading comprehension and English language tutoring help.
What Makes The Barton Reading & Spelling System For Dyslexia Unique?
- Clever and easy to remember rules
- Multi-sensory teaching materials
- A focused foundation on auditory discrimination
- Fluency drills reinforcing specific language rules
- Decodable stories that coincide with phonemic development
The Barton Reading and Spelling System has established itself as a leader in the arena of dyslexia remediation and is the preferred program by clinicians and parents alike.
To find out if the Barton Reading and Spelling System is right for your child, call us now at (909) 606-4863 for an introductory consultation that includes a basic decoding assessment at no charge.